So you love what you see and want to know how the whole process will work?
1. To book with Pipa, the best way to do this is to fill out the booking form - this gives Pipa all of the necessary information for her to be able to confirm her availability or not. A large wedding booking may need an assisting artist* so the more detail the better!
2. Once your booking form has been received, confirmation of availability and a quote will be sent to you within 48 hours (That is the aim! However during peak wedding times it may take a little longer)
3. When you’re happy with your quote and you would like to secure your booking with Pipa, or a BEYOU artist (if Pipa isn’t available) you will need to pay a non-refundable £70 deposit to show your commitment which in turn commits us 100% to you. By proceeding to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and agree to be bound by our booking terms & conditions.
4. Your booking summary and balance payable is then sent to you after confirmation of deposit.
1. Trials are held on weekdays between 9am and 3pm at Pipa’s beautiful Studio in Ashford, Kent (TN23) or Sunday trials can be requested at a surcharge of £30. The studio is an easy 35 minute train journey from London St Pancras to Ashford International and just along the M20 if you're driving. Trials are also welcome to be held at the clients address if requested - travel charges will then be applied at 45p per mile for the return journey.
2. Once you have booked and confirmed your trial date, payment is due within 7 days and is payable via bank transfer with the details provided on your invoice. Last minute bookings made less than 7 days before the trial will need to be paid upon booking.
3. Before your trial Pipa will send you a handy little 'Bridal trial tips' document on how to prepare.
4. We do only provide trials for brides who have committed to wanting to book with us (i.e. have gone through the booking process above) for their wedding day. To some this may seem counter intuitive however BEYOU Weddings is proud of the work they produce and Pipa always strives for her brides to leave 100% happy from the trial - A quick and relaxed pre-trial phone call is always arranged to get all of the important details down so that the trial can be used solely to try hair and makeup! If you do decide you really aren’t happy after the first trial, an email needs to be sent within 7 days so that we can do what we can to help resolve your worries.
THE RUN UP TO THE BIG DAY:
1. From the moment you book up until your wedding day, Pipa is always accessible to answer any questions or help advise on any queries you might have via email or phone call.
2. Before your wedding day, a schedule will be sent to you with timings so that you and your bridal party know exactly where you need to be and when - this keeps the wedding morning very relaxed for everyone involved so each person can just sit back and enjoy being beautified.
* For more details on payments, cancelations, travel charges and our full business process, please read through our full Terms & Conditions