So you love what you see and want to know how the whole process will work?
OUR business ehtos:
We like to keep things simple and uncomplicated and pride ourselves in creating a professional experience for our brides that feels fun and relaxed. (We know how boring wedding admin can be!) So from the moment you book Pipa is just a call or email away if you have questions or need any advice along the way..
THE BOOKING PROCESS:
- To book with Pipa, the best way to do this is to fill out the booking form - this gives Pipa all of the necessary information for her to be able to confirm her availability or not. The more detail the more accurate!
- Once your booking form has been received, confirmation of availability and a quote will be sent to you within 48 hours (That is the aim! However during peak wedding times it may take up to 5 days)
- When you’re happy with your quote and you would like to secure your booking, you will need to pay a non-refundable £70 deposit to show your commitment which in turn commits us 100% to you. By proceeding to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and agree to be bound by our booking terms & conditions.
- Your booking summary and balance payable is then sent to you after confirmation of your deposit payment.
- Trials are held on weekdays between 9am and 3pm at the BEYOU weddings Studio in Ashford, Kent (TN23 1PD) or if availability allows, Sunday trials can be requested at a surcharge of £30. The studio is an easy 35 minute train journey from London St Pancras to Ashford International and just along the M20 if you're driving. Trials are also welcome to be held at your home address if requested - please note that travel charges may be applied at 0.45p per mile for the return journey.
- Once you have booked and confirmed your trial date, payment is due within 7 days to secure and is payable via bank transfer with the details provided on your invoice. Trial dates may be re-opened after the 7 day period if payment has not been made in this time. Last minute bookings made less than 7 days before the trial will need to be paid upon booking.
- This is the fun bit! Before your trial Pipa will send you a handy little 'Bridal trial tips' document on how to prepare. This will help you make the absolute most out of your trial. Feel free to send over inspiration pictures and ask for advice before-hand too!
- Please note, we do only provide trials for brides who have committed to booking with us for their wedding day (i.e. have gone through the booking process above). This may seem like it's the working way round however due to high demand, BEYOU Weddings gets, It's important that quality time is kept for booked brides. Pipa always strives for her brides to leave 100% happy from the trial and will work with you as long as is needed.
- 'Touch wood' a bride has never wanted to cancel our services after their trial, however if this is to happen, we ask that an email is sent to Pipa within 24 hours of the trial in order to get your wedding day deposit back. Your trial will not be refunded.
THE RUN UP TO THE DAY:
- From the moment you book up until your wedding day, Pipa is always accessible to answer any questions or help advise on any queries you might have via email or phone call.
- Before your wedding day, a schedule will be sent to you with timings so that you and your bridal party know exactly where you need to be and when - this keeps the wedding morning very relaxed for everyone involved so each person can just sit back and enjoy being beautified.