TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Now for the important stuff - Please make yourself familiar with our terms of business so that your booking can be carried out with ease. It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. Minimum payment for peak season weddings Friday - Sunday is £250 for wedding day services. If services booked don't total this amount, £250 will still need to be charged.
2. Payment of a non-refundable £70 deposit is required before a date can be held. This will be deducted from the final balance of the wedding day.
3. Trial costs are due within 7 days of finalising a trial date.
4. The Final and remaining balance is due 1 calendar month before the wedding day.
5. Failure to pay by the due date may result in the wedding day being released.
1. Travel expenses are complimentary for the first 10 miles of road travel on the day of the wedding.
2. Mileage thereafter is charged at 45p per mile one way and is worked out using postal codes. Pipa's postcode is TN24 8EU however if one of her team artists are carrying out the job, their postcode will be used - we will always try and find an artist closest to you.
3. Travel into central London will be charged based on train fare prices, and underground travel costs - same trial rules apply.
4. Travel to the wedding trial is charged the same as in 1,2 & 3.
5. Costs for hotel accommodation/ flights where necessary/it is not practical to travel on the day of your wedding (e.g if there is limited time available, or severe weather conditions have been forecast) may need to be covered.
1. Trial's are held at either Pipa's home studio in Ashford (TN24) or at the clients address.
2. Without a trial we will not accept responsibility for lateness due to delays on clients behalf or if a desired style or look does not meet expectations on the wedding day - a refund will not be offered.
3. 2 weeks Prior notice must be given if you wish to cancel part of, or reschedule, a trial booking.
4. Cancelations later than 24 hours will incur a cancelation fee of £30, we are obviously sensitive to emergency situations so please drop Pipa an email or call.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a booking following a trial, without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where there is a mismatch in expectations and/or the client is uncooperative or makes the service provider feel uncomfortable, or threatened.
6. We strive to ensure that all participants are 100% happy with the results of a trial before we leave. However in the unlikely event that you, or any of your bridal party, decide after your trial that you are not satisfied, you are asked to contact us in writing as soon as possible so that the matter can be resolved. Refunds, retrials, or cancellations without charges are solely at our discretion.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. All changes to a booking, must be made by the bride only.
2. Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day and at least 1 calendar months notice is needed to notify us. Payment must be made immediately thereafter.
3. Adding extra people on the day, without prior warning, may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony and is totally at our discretion.
4. You are required to give a minimum of 1 calendar months notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day - After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable.
5. Minimum spend is £250 for wedding day services in peak season so please keep this in mind when making changes.
6. All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
7. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, we require a minimum of 2 months notice - After such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified date.
8. Deposits are non refundable.
9. Should payments not be received we may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and protect our business.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event your Pipa or a team artist is unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist/artist to stand in.
2. If an assisting artist is needed for large party's and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether.
3. If Pipa or a team artist is made to feel uncomfortable in any way, or mistreated, or if anyone becomes abusive/violent or displays any offensive behaviour, we have the right to cancel the contract without refund there and then.
4. In the event of extreme weather conditions where the ‘Met office’ has issued a ‘Red’ warning, we will need to discuss safe options and/or cancelation. Refunds will be given excluding the trial and deposit monies.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out relaxed and efficient work, refunds will not be given.
2. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result - no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
3. If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
4. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
6. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
7. Pipa and her artist always make sure that timeliness is very important on a wedding day, but in the unlikely event that they are delayed due to traffic/any other unforeseen circumstance, any forfeited services will be refunded.
1. Pipa and all of her artists have full public liability insurance to protect both themselves and the client.
1. Pipa or her team artists cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of their products. Any losses will not be their responsibility due to the clients failure to inform or miss communication.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out their work efficiently Pipa or one of her team artists will need as a bare minimum a table and chair to set up and carry out services.
2. 15 minutes is allotted to set up and be ready in time to start services. If suitable conditions are not provided delays cannot be held responsible for if time is lost due to this - please see 'In the event of delays' above.
It's important that we keep on updating our portfolio and social media so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an Image is incorporating Pipa or one of her assistants in action, or our hair and/or make-up design is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit us as the hair and/or makeup artists - we really appreciate it!
Please use the following tags when posting photos of our work as well as our personal hashtag for all you lovely brides!