TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding to enquire with us and to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. The minimum booking for peak season weddings on Friday and Saturday between May - September is 1x bride hair and makeup plus 2x bridesmaids/guests hair and makeup. If services booked don't total this amount of services, the difference will still be payable.
2. Payment of a non-refundable £70 deposit is required before a date can be held. This will be deducted from the final total. Until this is received your date is only pencilled and can be booked by another client. In the case of another client enquiring for your date, a 24hour issue will be sent to you where you'll have the chance to secure your booking first.
3. Non - Bridal bookings will require a 50% deposit to secure the wedding/event date. The remaining balance will be due as normal.
4. Full trial payments are due within 7 days of finalising a trial date. After this time your trial date may be released.
5. The Final and remaining balance set out on your quote is due 1 calendar month before the wedding / event date.
6. Failure to pay by the due date may result in the wedding day being released.
1. Travel expenses are charged at 0.45p per mile one way and are worked out using postal codes.
2. Travel into central London will be charged at a flat rate of £50.
3. Travel to the trial (if held outside of the BEYOU Studio) is charged at 0.45p/mile return.
4. Should we have to start our travel before 6am on the morning of the wedding/event OR it's not practical to travel on the morning of the wedding (e.g there is limited time available, or severe weather conditions have been forecast) a simple hotel/B&B close by to your venue may be needed for the night before the wedding. Weddings that have a service start time before 7am will incur a £100 surcharge.
5. Assistant Artist travel costs for the wedding day are covered in their call out fee of £70. If an assistant is needed for a trial, travel will be charged as per the standard trial travel costs.
6. Destination weddings / events - Ground travel in the uk and particular destination is required as well as flights and accommodation for the night before the wedding/event (and after if necessary). In some cases a £100 travel day fee may be applied.
Trial's are held at Pipa's Studio in Ashford, Kent. (Unless otherwise requested) on weekdays between 9am and 3pm. Sunday trials can be requested at an extra surcharge of £50.
2. Trials are mandatory for the bride, and weddings cannot be booked without one. Trials for the rest of the bridal party members are optional.
3. 72 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel part of, or reschedule a trial booking. Refund’s can’t be given after this time and a new trial will need to be booked and paid for. Please call Pipa in emergency situations.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a booking following a trial, without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where the the client is uncooperative/makes it difficult to carry out our work.
6. In the unfortunate event that you, or any of your bridal party, decide after your trial that you are not satisfied, you are asked to contact Pipa in writing within 24 hours so that we can resolve the matter. After such time, retrials, or cancellations without charges are solely at our discretion.
7. Trials that are booked without the payment of a £70 deposit are only available if the trial is booked within 4 weeks of enquiring. All bookings that aren’t secured with a deposit before the trial must be secured within 24 hours of having the trial. Thereafter your wedding date will be opened up again.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. All changes to a booking, must be made by the bride only.
2. Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day. 2 calendar months notice is needed to notify us.
3. Adding extra people on the day, may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony and is totally at our discretion whether time allows.
4. Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 2 calendar months notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day - After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date.
5. Minimum spend is £350 for wedding day services booked (this excluded trials) with Pipa in peak-season so please keep this in mind when making changes, as you will still be charged the minimum.
6. All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
7. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, we require a minimum of 2 months notice - After such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified due date and no refunds will be given.
8. Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
9. Should payments not be received we may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and to protect our business.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event Pipa or a team artist is unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist/artist to stand in.
2. If an assisting artist is needed for large party's and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether.
3. If Pipa or a team artist is made to feel uncomfortable in any way, or mistreated, or if anyone becomes abusive/violent or displays any offensive behaviour, we have the right to cancel without refund there and then.
4. In the event of extreme weather conditions where serious warnings have been issued, we will need to discuss safe options and/or cancelation. Refunds will be given excluding the trial and deposit monies.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out relaxed and efficient work, refunds will not be given.
2. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result - no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
3. If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
4. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
6. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
7. Pipa and her assistant artists are aware that timeliness is very important on a wedding day, but in the unlikely event that they are delayed due to unforeseeable heavy traffic/any other unforeseen circumstance, forfeited services will be refunded.
1. Pipa and all of her assistant artists have full public liability insurance to protect both themselves and the client.
1. Discounts and special offers are given on a quote for quote basis, and are not guaranteed.
2. All discounts and special offers are subject to change if the number of services initially booked are reduced or altered and are solely at our discretion.
1. Pipa or her team artists cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of their products. Any losses will not be their responsibility due to the clients failure to inform/miss communication.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out their work efficiently Pipa or one of her team artists will need as a minimum of; a table/flat surface to set up on and chair to carry out services.
2. 15 minutes is allotted to set up and be ready in time to start services. If suitable conditions are not provided delays cannot be held responsible for if time is lost due to this - please see 'In the event of delays' above.
It's important that we keep on updating our portfolio and social media so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an Image is incorporating Pipa or one of her assistants in action, or our hair and/or make-up design is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit us as the hair and/or makeup artists - thank you.
Please use the following tags when posting photos of our work as well as our personal hashtag for all of our lovely brides!