TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We know T's & C's can be super boring but please do make yourself familiar with our terms of business so that your booking can be carried out with ease. It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding to enquire with us and to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. Minimum payment for peak season weddings Friday - Sunday is £250 for wedding day services. If services booked don't total this amount, £250 will still need to be charged.
2. Payment of a non-refundable £70 deposit is required before a date can be held. This will be deducted from the final booking balance.
3. Full trial payments are due within 7 days of finalising a trial date. After this time your trial date will be released and will need reconfirming.
4. The Final and remaining balance set out on your invoice is due 1 calendar month before the wedding day.
5. Failure to pay by the due date may result in the wedding day being released.
1. Travel expenses are complimentary for the first 10 miles of road travel on the day of the wedding.
2. Mileage thereafter is charged at 45p per mile one way and is worked out using postal codes. Pipa's postcode is TN24 8EU however if one of her team artists are carrying out the job, their postcode will be used - we will always try and find an artist closest to you.
3. Travel into central London will be charged based on train fare prices, and underground travel costs - same trial rules apply.
4. Travel to the wedding trial (if held outside of the BEYOU Studio) is charged at 45p/mile for the round trip.
5. Should we have to start our travel before 5am on the morning of the wedding/it's not practical to travel on the morning of the wedding (e.g there is limited time available, or severe weather conditions have been forecast) a simple hotel/B&B close by to your venue may be needed for the night before the wedding. Weddings that have a service start time before 7am may incur a £50 surcharge.
6. Assistant Artist travel costs for the wedding day are covered in their call out fee of £100. If an assistant is needed for a trial, travel will be charged as per the standard travel costs.
1. All Trial's are held at Pipa's Studio in Ashford, Kent (TN23). (Unless otherwise requested) on weekdays between 9am and 3pm. Sundays trials can be requested at an extra surcharge of £30.
2. Without a trial cannot accept responsibility for lateness due to delays on clients behalf or if a desired style or look does not meet expectations on the wedding day - refunds will not be offered.
3. 48 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel part of, or reschedule a trial booking. No refund will be given after this time and a £50 cancelation fee will be required. However, please contact Pipa in emergency situations.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a booking following a trial, without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where the the client is uncooperative/makes it difficult to carry out our work/ or makes Pipa or a one the BEYOU Artists feel threatened.
6. In the unfortunate event that you, or any of your bridal party, decide after your trial that you are not satisfied, you are asked to contact Pipa in writing within 24 hours so that we can resolve the matter. After such time, retrials, or cancellations without charges are solely at our discretion.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. All changes to a booking, must be made by the bride only.
2. Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day. 2 calendar months notice is needed to notify us.
3. Adding extra people on the day, may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony and is totally at our discretion whether time allows.
4. Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 2 calendar months notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day - After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date.
5. Minimum spend is £250 for wedding day services booked (this excluded trials) with Pipa in peak-season so please keep this in mind when making changes, as you will still be charged the minimum.
6. All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
7. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, we require a minimum of 2 months notice - After such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified due date and no refunds will be given.
8. Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
9. Should payments not be received we may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and to protect our business.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event Pipa or a team artist is unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist/artist to stand in.
2. If an assisting artist is needed for large party's and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether.
3. If Pipa or a team artist is made to feel uncomfortable in any way, or mistreated, or if anyone becomes abusive/violent or displays any offensive behaviour, we have the right to cancel without refund there and then.
4. In the event of extreme weather conditions where the ‘Met office’ has issued a ‘Red’ warning, we will need to discuss safe options and/or cancelation. Refunds will be given excluding the trial and deposit monies.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out relaxed and efficient work, refunds will not be given.
2. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result - no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
3. If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
4. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
6. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
7. Pipa and her artist always make sure that timeliness is very important on a wedding day, but in the unlikely event that they are delayed due to traffic/any other unforeseen circumstance, any forfeited services will be refunded.
1. Pipa and all of her artists have full public liability insurance to protect both themselves and the client.
1. Discounts and special offers are given on a quote for quote basis, and are not guaranteed.
2. All discounts and special offers are subject to change if the number of services initially booked are reduced or altered and are solely at our discretion.
1. Pipa or her team artists cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of their products. Any losses will not be their responsibility due to the clients failure to inform or miss communication.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out their work efficiently Pipa or one of her team artists will need as a bare minimum a table and chair to set up and carry out services.
2. 15 minutes is allotted to set up and be ready in time to start services. If suitable conditions are not provided delays cannot be held responsible for if time is lost due to this - please see 'In the event of delays' above.
It's important that we keep on updating our portfolio and social media so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an Image is incorporating Pipa or one of her assistants in action, or our hair and/or make-up design is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit us as the hair and/or makeup artists - we really appreciate it!
Please use the following tags when posting photos of our work as well as our personal hashtag for all of our lovely brides!